Mu Continent

White Paper

0. Mu Continent
In our journey westward across the Atlantic we shall pass in sight of that spot where once existed the pride and life of the ocean, the Land of Mu – The Antediluvian World (1882).

1. Introduction
Mu Continent is a token on Binance Smart Chain which brings the ultimate revolutionary mechanism to BSC ecosystem: A sustainable economic model with Vaults, Referral Program, Hold and Earn, and Black Hole design that exponentially builds community consensus. Combine these four together with 100% decentralized liquidity pool in USDT on PancakeSwap and you get a power house token out of the hands of anyone, except the community as a whole.

2. Tokenomics
Max Supply: 210 Billion
Burned: 100 Billion (47.619%)
90% of the 110 Billion token is added to LP on Pancakeswap.
10% of the 110 Billion token for the dev team.

3. Features
3.1 Declining Transaction Tax
Every transaction is taxed a fee according to the following rules:
– The initial transaction tax is 12%.
– Holders exceeds 100,000. The transaction tax is 10%.
– Holders exceeds 200,000. The transaction tax is 8%.
– Holders exceeds 400,000. The transaction tax is 6%.

3.2 Vaults
– 1/3 (33.333%) of every transaction tax is sent to the Vaults pool.
– 50% of Vaults profit is redistributed to holders, 40% of Vaults profit is for MU “buyback-and-burn”, and 10% of Vaults profit is for the dev team.
– Users who early withdraw Vaults profit need to pay 50% tax. The early withdrawal time is 168 hours.
– When the Vaults pool has 3 million USDT, the community can vote to decide whether to share 70% of the Vaults pool funds through smart contracts. If the voting result is to share the funds, the funds will be distributed to the top 2100 users according to the MU staking amount, and the remaining 30% of the funds will remain in the Vaults pool until it reaches 3 million USDT again.

NOTE: To get the reward, You need to stake at least 21 million MU.

3.3 LP Acquisition
– 1/6 (16.667%) of every transaction tax is locked as liquidity in the PancakeSwap liquidity pool, creating an ever-rising price floor.

3.4 RFI Static Rewards
– 1/12 (8.333%) of every transaction tax is redistributed to holders.

3.5 Burn
– 1/12 (8.333%) of every transaction tax is sent to burned address.
– The burn address is also a holder thus each transaction helps deflate the supply.

3.6 Advocate Reward
– 1/12 (8.333%) of every buy order transaction tax is used for the referral reward. You can be the Advocate by sending the Referral 1,000 MU token. When the Referral converts, the advocate receives 10% of Referral’s every buy order transaction tax.

NOTE: To get the reward, The minimum token position is required to be no less than 1 million MU.

3.7 Advocate Reward Pool
– 1/12 (8.333%) of every transaction tax is sent to Advocate Reward Pool. Advocate Reward Pool funds will be evenly distributed to the top 21 advocates. “Top 21” means the trading volume (“buy order volume - sell orders volume” of all “down line” users volume) of advocates’ Referrals every 7 days.

NOTE: To get the reward, The minimum token position is required to be no less than 1 million MU.

3.8 FOMO Reward Pool
– 1/6 (16.667%) of every transaction tax is sent to the FOMO Pool.
– If there is no transaction within 120 minutes, 10% of the FOMO Pool funds will be sent to the last valid buyer of the previous FOMO winner who buys no less than 100,000 MU.

3.9 Anti-tax Avoidance
In addition to trade(contact transaction) on PancakeSwap, Transfer(wallet transaction) is also taxed.

3.10 Anti Pump-Dump-Exit Whales
Transactions (sell/buy/transfer) that trade more than 1% of the total supply will be rejected.

4. Road Map
2021 Q2
– Protocol Initialized: We prepared the main features and completed the R&D

2021 Q3
– Fair Launch on PancakeSwap
– Liquidity Pool locked for 6 months
– Marketing promotion

2021.Q4
– MuSwap
– Partnership with listing sites
– Partnership with CEX
– NFT: Provide NFT products through Arts-come-after model
– Game: Earn profit by competing with others, betting, or predicting the price of cryptocurrencies

2022
– Start to work on anti-quantum technology to protect on-chain assets.